Why Capitol Leaders
- Join a strong network of faculty, partner organizations, and other Capitol Leaders to build your legacy through your time in government and beyond.
- Gain issue expertise in crucial policy areas.
- Sharpen political skills such as legislative strategy, communications and public relations, lobbying and intergovernmental affairs, coalition-building, and more.
- Identify your purpose — use our tools to transform the political culture within your state government.
- Gain the ability to inspire and create change through policy and compelling messages.
- Skillset Coaching by world-class lobbyists, policy experts, media and public relations professionals, grassroots recruiters, and leadership consultants.
- Access to Americans for Prosperity and the parts of the larger Stand Together community and its relationships with state and federal legislators, influential business and education leaders, and extensive in-house staff and resources.